The Block: Kitchen week room reveals

You knew what today's post would be didn't you? I just can't help myself. Why is it though I always get really hooked on shows just as they're finishing? 

So, in case you missed it, Sophie and Dale have finally won the judges hearts completely (and I do wonder if the timing of Mr Whittaker coming around to their style coincided with viewer feedback that Team D&S were a favourite - by my calculations it started going to air about two thirds of the way through the build....hmmm?). Anyway, they effectively won both the room saver and the kitchen but were pipped at the post by the boys with their bonus points. That's ok though, everyone's broke and D&S seem pretty flush to finish their outdoor areas so I'm happy for them to share the moola.

Here are a gazillion pics of all the spaces because they were all gorgeous...

Dale & Sophie...



Brad & Lara...



Dan & Dani...



And by using their 2 bonus points they win by a measley half a point...
Though that ceiling is quite special....
Mike & Andrew...




So, now we just have to wait for the outside to be done and then it's all about who's going to win! 
Who do you think...?

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...